do anyone know where about in London one can find antique/roman topless statues?
- tomisokreally said: in hyde park next to the wellington arch is a nude male with a sword…and nipples…or go to the british museum.
- chelzillapeacock likes this
- zoals-jongens1997 said: i dont think she’s allowed to take the statues from the british museum home with her if that’s her purpose lmao
- unionsundown likes this
- familyb likes this
- thebitchoftheliving said: British Museum? I know they have Roman statues, I can’t remember if any of them are topless.
- arvidabystrom posted this